Because each job and every location is unique, STEELGorillas curtains are custom-designed specifically for your needs:
- We can create a curtain in any size to fit your site
- Fabric and hardware can be lightweight or heavy duty, depending on your weight and strength requirements
- The durable nylon fabric can be poly-coated for added water and weather resistance
- Optional doors and windows can have zipper, velcro, or magnet closures
- Grommets can be added in any configuration for attaching to your site
- Velcro panels can be added to the edges for a secure 360° seal
- Seams and sides can be reinforced for extra durability
- Air vents can be added to handle wind shear
The options are nearly endless — CONTACT US TODAY and we’ll work with you to engineer a curtain perfectly suited for your job site.
Our containment curtains can be made out of any material that best-suits the needs of your job site, from lightweight ripstop nylon to heavy 600D poly-coated nylon for the ultimate protection.
Zippers and grommets can be made from heavy duty metal or lightweight plastic. With any option you choose, the hardware is reliable and designed to last — custom made for STEELGorillas by Talon International.
Velcro is industrial-grade and designed to hold up to the elements.